Notts Arts Grant Aid
10 May 2016
Applications are invited for financial support for anyone meeting the criteria to help get more Nottinghamshire people to participate in the arts including:
- individual artists
- members of the community
- arts organisations
- community and voluntary groups.
Financial support is available for up to two years from £2,000 to up to £5,000 per year for two years.
The total Arts Grant Aid fund is worth £72,000 over two years.
Who can apply?
The Arts Fund is for anyone helping get more people to participate in the arts in Nottinghamshire that can demonstrate how they meet the County Council’s funding priorities.
To meet the priorities, your arts project should:
- Increase the number of Nottinghamshire residents benefitting from community arts activities
- Improve the quality of arts for Nottinghamshire residents
- Contribute to the Nottinghamshire County Council Strategic Plan
- Have in place a minimum of 10% funding from other sources as money - or as ‘in-kind’ support that can be quantified
- Involve one or more professional artists (by professional artist we mean a person who earns more than 50% of their income from their arts practice and / or a person with extensive recent experience of arts projects delivery evidenced in their CV and/or a recent graduate of an Arts based Degree with at least 2 years experience in the arts).
- Include the specific group(s)/target community in the various stages of the project (e.g. planning, development, delivery, monitoring and evaluation)
- Have in place effective governance, management processes and practice
- Have in place a strategy for how the project will continue beyond the funded period and/or leave a legacy.
For more information follow the link http://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/council-and-democracy/finance-and-budget/grant-aid/arts-grant-aid-2016-18